Strategic HR Services is a full-service HR Consulting Firm with head offices in Edmonton, Alberta. We partner with your organization to provide human resource services that align with your strategy and operational plans.
- Project based: filling a specific HR gap in your organization
- HR Management & Advisory: acting as your HR team developing and implementing your HR program
- Mentoring: guiding your in-house staff in implementing your HR program
We have over 20 years of hands-on public and private sector experience to help you Build High Performing Teams and Create Great Working Environments!
Sara Tharakan is a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP), speaker, executive coach and a certified master trainer.
She excels at helping organizations achieve results by getting the most out of their human capital. She pulls from over 20 years’ experience in both the public and private sector. Each engagement is fully customized to match the goals and objectives of the organization.
Sara is certified in:
- ADKAR Change Management program, Prosci Canada
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step I and II, Psychometrics Canada
- Group (GSI), Life (LSI) and Culture Inventory (OCI), Human Synergistics Canada
- Operations Leadership, Queens University
- Executive Project Leadership, University of Alberta
- Customer Service and Leadership, Disney Institute
- Brain-Based Coaching, Results Coaching Systems
- Lominger Competency Model, Lominger International
- Halogen Performance Management, Halogen Performance Management
- Hay Compensation, HAY Group
- Adult Trainer ~ Master Trainer Level, Langevin Learning Services
- Return on Investment, ROI Institute